Friday, October 24, 2008
Sarah's BELOVED hat!
Sarah has been waiting for sooooo long to get her turn to work in the lunch room at school. This week was HER big chance. She loooooovvvveeeddd it! She even wore her lunchroom hat the rest of the day until bed! Here she is after her bath and in her pjs reading her book with it still on! I know one day she will look back and roll her eyes too- Did I really think working in the lunchroom at school was cool!? she will ask! She told me today that she knows God answers prayers. I asked her why- Her response: Because I prayed to get to work in the lunch room this week and it happened! What a CUTIE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sweet! I remember it being really fun working in lunch room. However I don't ever remember getting a really cool hat.
How cute! I remeber Jocie and Mason so excited to work in the lunch room. They even asked me if I would get a job there so I could see them working the lunch line.
PS...cute blog. I want to add you to our list so we can check up on your cute family:)
I remember when I worked in the high school cafeteria my freshman year (thanks dad!) and I got to wear one too! I am laughing soooo hard! What a memory...
Post a Comment