

Bryan told me for weeks about this awesome surprise birthday present!! I waited anxiously to see what he would get me!! Can you imagine the look on my face when I saw these!!! Gee who looks better in them!! Let's take a vote! This is the one and only day these pants will be worn since I was out of town and no one knew me!! Thanks sister for making me share this!!
10 comments:
I actually love the outfit. It really fits your personality!
HA HA!! Did Bryan think you would LOVE them....?
I think YOU look better in this outfit! I LOVE it . . . especially that Bryan thought of you in this outfit. SWEET!
LOL!!! I am sitting here dying laughing right now!! That is GREAT!!! Right on Bryan! Now Jana, remember-pay backs!!! (This is Jami Crandall BTW)
I personally think you think quite foxy in them! I could give a better comparison if you had your phone up to your ear! Those totally ROCK! Bryan is quite the gift giver :)ya just gotta love a man that knows what he wants his woman to have.
oops! i personally think you look quite FOXY in them!....
Owwwww Owwwww!!! Lookin Good in those fashionable pink camo pants!!!! That was a definite surprise!!!! Wow!!
That's freakin' awesome!
heard about the pants.....had to see for myself!! Love 'em Jana! You look HOT :)
Brady was me. Sorry.
Post a Comment