Friday, February 26, 2010

She's lovin it!!


I'm so glad Sarah is loving her head gear and actually wearing it all night! How she can sleep with that thing on I will never know!!! You should see her hair in the morning when she wakes up...since she puts it on after her shower...wet hair and all! It takes quite a bit of water and hairspray to tame it for school!! She has been such a little trooper and I'm so glad we started this ortho stuff early!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

LOVE IT!! I wore HG to as an Adult...you get use to anything. YOU ROCK!! WAY TO GO!! I am so proud.

The Bargo Bunch said...

sarah... your mommy and i threw ours across the room every night! you are a trooper! i love you!

elizabeth scott said...

She is going to kill you one day for this picture. Then again this might be a leverage picture some day. I still have the naked one of Carter on top of the power box if you ever need it. (: ha ha. Cant wait to see you Tuesday.