Even with the horrible snow storm I was able to salvage a pretty good birthday! Lunch at Red Lobster, trip to Quilted Bear where I got a new purse, and then Patrea made me her wonderful spice cake!! Loved Bryan's card that summed up turning 39....one year sexier! Really!? NOT! But love him for it!
Friday, December 31, 2010
Happy Bday to ME!
Even with the horrible snow storm I was able to salvage a pretty good birthday! Lunch at Red Lobster, trip to Quilted Bear where I got a new purse, and then Patrea made me her wonderful spice cake!! Loved Bryan's card that summed up turning 39....one year sexier! Really!? NOT! But love him for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you wore that around!!! I would have ran 50 feet in front of you, you SEXY beast YOU!!! Happy Birthday! I think you have had enough birthday parties for three people! Lucky!!! I'm just jealous! love you sissy!!!
Post a Comment