Friday, May 13, 2011

your vote



so I love both of these trees!! I want Bryan or maybe even my dad to do one for Sarah's room but my dilemma is which one??? I love the simplicity of the white tree but also love the girly curls and fun of the other tree......so you vote and tell me what you think!! HELP!

5 comments:

Eli's Edibles said...

the one with the owls all the way! whose room is this for? 1 vote owls!!! :)

Aly said...

I like them both. But...I think the owl one looks way more 'girly' in a few years Sarah may out grow it. The white one is classic and would look great in a teenager's room. So for Sarah I vote white. (You can always do the owl one it Hailey and
Paige's room)

The Bargo Bunch said...

I agree with Aly, white for Sarah's room and other for Hailey and Paige's room with tiara's on their heads!!!

Tiffany Robinson said...

HA! I thought you completely changed the whole bedroom at first...I didn't know I was just looking at the tree. I like the White one, It will go with everything and you won't ever have to paint it to match something else.

elizabeth scott said...

White is my vote.