Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day....




It is funny to me that on Father's Day I tend to think of Bryan instead of my dad....I guess since he is the "father" to my children and my better half with these crazy kids I tend to think we really need to make this a special day for him. Not that I didn't have an amazing and wonderful father who still is super supportive and great but Bryan is super supportive and great too!! I did send my dad his normal Cracker Barrel gift card so he can have his Friday Fish Fry in quiet with my mom!! Bryan got a great new lawn mower....still in box......and lots of treats! The poor guy also got a broken tail bone from going mountain biking with the other guys.....he was the only one to hit the pot hole and have his seat on his bike break! OUCH! When he was ghostly pale and ready to pass out at Red Lobster at lunch yesterday I decided we needed to go to Urgent Care.....the doc only gave him 15 pain pills....really?!....and said he couldn't do anything else to help the pain. So poor Bryan is up in bed miserable....didn't eat much of his Thanksgiving Dinner....or touch all the yummy treats in his basket.....and wishing he could just lay somehow so his bottom wouldn't hurt!!! What a Father's Day!! He is just the best husband and dad ever and it makes me so sad to see him spend his special day this way!!! dang it!! Well we love him anyway! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

You always do the cutest things! Poor dad!