This year I decided to bring some Holiday cheer to my sister...thus the Chevy Chase photo of the big red "tank" hauling my old Christmas Tree all the way to Arizona to live with it's new family--hope the Bargos enjoy it!! So that left me with the dilemma of what to do missing a tree. I looked at Tai Pan and yeah didn't have $300 bucks to blow so can you guess what I did???!! Yes good old KSL! I found this 9 foot tree for $25 buckaroos!! whew whoooo!!! I did have to drive to South Jordan and barely fit it in the the big red tank since it was assembled and wrapped in outdoor lights (I finally had to cut off)!! You should have seen that sight!! So wish I had a photo of Paige being attacked by the branches in the far back and Hailey batting at the branches scratching her in the front seat! But oh what a great memory!! It's not perfect but works for me! I got the decorations up before we headed to Thanksgiving and it was so nice to come home to have it done!! Along with Christmas cards ready to mail out!! Now if I can get all the shopping done this week I can relax and enjoy the season!! So these pics are for my mom who has been calling me asking when she gets to see them....here they are and can you hear the Christmas Carols booming in the background?!! Ho Ho HO!
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Let the Christmas countdown begin...Trees are UP!
This year I decided to bring some Holiday cheer to my sister...thus the Chevy Chase photo of the big red "tank" hauling my old Christmas Tree all the way to Arizona to live with it's new family--hope the Bargos enjoy it!! So that left me with the dilemma of what to do missing a tree. I looked at Tai Pan and yeah didn't have $300 bucks to blow so can you guess what I did???!! Yes good old KSL! I found this 9 foot tree for $25 buckaroos!! whew whoooo!!! I did have to drive to South Jordan and barely fit it in the the big red tank since it was assembled and wrapped in outdoor lights (I finally had to cut off)!! You should have seen that sight!! So wish I had a photo of Paige being attacked by the branches in the far back and Hailey batting at the branches scratching her in the front seat! But oh what a great memory!! It's not perfect but works for me! I got the decorations up before we headed to Thanksgiving and it was so nice to come home to have it done!! Along with Christmas cards ready to mail out!! Now if I can get all the shopping done this week I can relax and enjoy the season!! So these pics are for my mom who has been calling me asking when she gets to see them....here they are and can you hear the Christmas Carols booming in the background?!! Ho Ho HO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the tree! Going to try and get it up this week... Your house is gorgeous as ever! It should be featured in "House Beautiful", not just decorated for the Season... ALWAYS! XOXO
Oh my gosh! Your house looks beautiful! So many wonderful decorations!
I am so jeoulous!! YOU have amazing decorating skills!! Seriously if you are passing things to DI think of me first...I want all your cute stuff:)
Post a Comment