Such a fun night out at Mimi's for my belated Bday!!! A special thanks to my cute girlfriends who took time out in their busy lives to party with me! So glad I got the chance to finally make those cute socks I saw on Pinterest for all of you!! Glad we could eat, drink (soda & water), and be MERRY! Elizabeth killed me with her comment--" I need something hard core to drink tonight, I'll take a Root Beer"!! I'm sure the waiter hadn't heard that one before!! I'm so thankful for my cute friends and all the laughs they share with me! Makes turning 40 that much easier.....Oh and I'm sure the DoTerra oils Kelly gave me will turn back that aging clock too!
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Happy Birthday to ME!!!
Such a fun night out at Mimi's for my belated Bday!!! A special thanks to my cute girlfriends who took time out in their busy lives to party with me! So glad I got the chance to finally make those cute socks I saw on Pinterest for all of you!! Glad we could eat, drink (soda & water), and be MERRY! Elizabeth killed me with her comment--" I need something hard core to drink tonight, I'll take a Root Beer"!! I'm sure the waiter hadn't heard that one before!! I'm so thankful for my cute friends and all the laughs they share with me! Makes turning 40 that much easier.....Oh and I'm sure the DoTerra oils Kelly gave me will turn back that aging clock too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for being an Amazing friend! It was so fun! I say next time we order pizza and ROOT BEER stay in our pj's at Elizabeth's new house :) Mimi's got loud really fast. I could hardly hear most of you.
You look absolutely gorgeous as usual, sister!!! Happy 40th Birthday!!! I love you soooo much! How would I have survived the last forty years without you?!cobist
sorry, cobist was the word I had to type in for verification...
Post a Comment