I have decided the two most used rooms in this house are the half bath (kids hate to run upstairs) and the Pantry (kids are in here ALL the time)!! I finally decided to spend the WHOLE day and tackle the pit of a pantry I had....and I mean ALL DAY! This included taking EVERYTHING out and covering my counter tops with it all....yes we are big fans of cookies (treats for my Primary class) and pretzels crisps (have you tried them--oh my!) and cake mixes (you never know when you need to make a cake)!! I absolutely LOVE the large plastic containers for flour, sugar, etc. from Wal Mart of course! We will see how long this beautiful pantry lasts.....you should have heard the oooooohs and ahhhhhhhs from the kids!!! Now if I could only organize the wrapping paper room.....again!!
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Let's talk about the Pantry....
I have decided the two most used rooms in this house are the half bath (kids hate to run upstairs) and the Pantry (kids are in here ALL the time)!! I finally decided to spend the WHOLE day and tackle the pit of a pantry I had....and I mean ALL DAY! This included taking EVERYTHING out and covering my counter tops with it all....yes we are big fans of cookies (treats for my Primary class) and pretzels crisps (have you tried them--oh my!) and cake mixes (you never know when you need to make a cake)!! I absolutely LOVE the large plastic containers for flour, sugar, etc. from Wal Mart of course! We will see how long this beautiful pantry lasts.....you should have heard the oooooohs and ahhhhhhhs from the kids!!! Now if I could only organize the wrapping paper room.....again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU DID IT!! It looks amazing. I should PIN THIS for PINTEREST!!!
I hope all those chips ahoy are still sealed. We end up opening one not knowing that there is one already open.
Post a Comment