Friday, July 13, 2012

Craft Wars inspired play house re-do

Sarah and I are enjoying the new show on TLC....CRAFT WARS!! When we saw the episode on play houses I just knew ours lacked in the cuteness factor so took on another project.... yes there are several unfinished ones in the works....hope to finish and post pics soon....but this one is 90% done....
Sarah had fun helping me! All the kids helped me paint and or make a mess...painting on carpet was VERY scary! And it was great motivation to get all the previous messes cleaned up before we could paint!
The kids are having fun playing "school" and Sarah takes being the "teacher" very seriously!
And just to keep it "Real" we are having a "Media Fast" in my ward so no TV, Computers, ETC>..yep I'm failing as I type this!! But it does give us some extra time for "projects" and a lot of COMPLAINING and BORED time too! How many more weeks until school starts for REAL?! AND I'm going today to get a new camera....My iphone just sucks at photos! Why they are sideways and won't enlarge I don't know.... So here is another try...

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I love how you have an idea and actually carry that out! Maybe I should drink some DIET COKE to get inspired and more energy!!! Love ya