Saturday, November 3, 2012
Trick or Treat!
Since I've had a cold FOREVER my sweet friend Amy invited us over for a super fun dinner before trick or treating started. She made cute mummy dogs, veggie skeleton, and jack o lantern tangerines....so cute! Johnny had a map of the neighborhood all ready to go and they couldn't wait to get started!!! I could barely get them to wait until 6 but that meant we could be done by 8!! It was so nice to let the kids run the neighborhood with their friends while we enjoyed the fire and hot cocoa next door! We have the best neighborhood! The kids have enough candy to ruin their teeth and I'm happy we are done with costume shopping and planning until next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the Skelton Veggies...I bet your kids didn't eat any of that. LOL!! GLAD you had a relaxed Halloween.
Post a Comment