Carter wanted to have a tie dye t-shirt party so luckily I stocked up on the stuff in summer since its a "seasonal" thing! The day of his party was a blizzard and made it pretty clear we were in the "winter season"!! He had his good friends from school over and Paige and Hailey got to make shirts too! It was a fun day! Carter got to go to his friend Alec's party right after his and didn't get home until 8pm! He was a tired but happy boy! Carter is always my sweet and happy boy! Heavenly Father knew I needed him to balance out his drama queen sisters!! We love you Carter!!Big 10 year old!
I'm really enjoying this stage of my life! No more diapers, bottles, or sleepless nights! Instead I get to run the kids to school, dance,soccer,piano, etc., make the occasional dinner, and worry about homework getting done!
Whatever the stage of my life it has been a pretty fun one! Especially when you can look back and LAUGH! I love my fabulous husband and crazy kids! Most of all I love all the ADVENTURES they provide for me to experience! Isn't that what life is ALL about! Enjoy experiencing a few with me here on my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment