Grandma Mim came for a few days and we all enjoyed her and some sunshine!! A few highlights were eating out at Sizzler, Pizza Pie Cafe,and Wendys. Dad insisted we go up to Salt Lake to the Capitol to see our pioneer ancestors name on a plaque. It was funny to try and find it! After asking several people and them having no clue we finally found it! Then we enjoyed the sunshine and walked around City Creek and the kids talked mom into buying them sunglasses since it was soooo sunny! Sarah talked Grandma Mim into some new shoes and the kids had fun coloring at the Disney store. The BEST part was getting a ditch day from school! Gotta love those! We sure love Grandma MIM!!!!
I'm really enjoying this stage of my life! No more diapers, bottles, or sleepless nights! Instead I get to run the kids to school, dance,soccer,piano, etc., make the occasional dinner, and worry about homework getting done!
Whatever the stage of my life it has been a pretty fun one! Especially when you can look back and LAUGH! I love my fabulous husband and crazy kids! Most of all I love all the ADVENTURES they provide for me to experience! Isn't that what life is ALL about! Enjoy experiencing a few with me here on my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment