Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Camp JJ Finale

For the past 7 years I have had the fun experience of taking Sarah, then Hailey, then Carter, and today finally Paige to Camp Jeremiah Johnson... It was HOT and Paige didn't feel that great so kind of glad it's my camp JJ finale!! I love how excited they get about shooting arrows and bb guns! We need to do these things more often!! I asked the girls to NOT get wet but they did of course! Then complained there wet jeans were giving them a rash! Hailey freaked out when we got and she got her wet shoes off to see her white puckered feet. She thought she was going to die!! I'd say the sign of a fun day were their dirty wet shoes!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

7 YEARS!!! WOW, you should sign up to work there ;) I have only been once and it wore me out. It was fun to have some time doing something different.