Sunday, July 28, 2013
Sarah & Hailey's Bday Bash!
This year I convinced the girls to share a party!!! wooohooooo!! That was so nice!!! Although 14 girls were a bit loud it was a lot of fun! Sarah found some swimming pool games: watermelon relay, Frisbee toss, blow the beach balls, etc. I was so happy to find some super cute cup cakes at Walmart of all places and Genos pizza was really good too! Sarah finally got an iphone and Hailey got a super cute orange and grey paisley beach cruiser bike--again at Walmart! I need to go get a picture of that! She got it a week early since she wore me down with her constant nagging!!:)This marked the 27th day we have been here and so far the kids are pretty happy....they still would go back to Utah in a heart beat but are enjoying the pool and school starts next week. I can't believe how fast time flies!! A 14 and 11 year old!!! woooohoooooo!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are amazing! How in the world do you make friends so easily? That looks like the Best Birthday Party EVER!!!!!
Post a Comment