Little Paige is growing up!! I'm not sure we are read for this!! She was sooooo stubborn and had to have her birthday party the day fall bread started so there were few in numbers! We still had fun tie dying t-shirts, eating cake and ice cream, and of course presents!! We just love Paigey and all the excitement she brings to the family! Happy Happy 9th Birthday dear Paige!
I'm really enjoying this stage of my life! No more diapers, bottles, or sleepless nights! Instead I get to run the kids to school, dance,soccer,piano, etc., make the occasional dinner, and worry about homework getting done!
Whatever the stage of my life it has been a pretty fun one! Especially when you can look back and LAUGH! I love my fabulous husband and crazy kids! Most of all I love all the ADVENTURES they provide for me to experience! Isn't that what life is ALL about! Enjoy experiencing a few with me here on my blog!
1 comment:
I can't believe she still loves American Girl doll stuff. Love the great idea for tye die shirts!!
Post a Comment