Sunday, May 31, 2009

Great Escape for a HOT afternoon!









We FINALLY made it to check out the waterfall at Thanksgiving Point!!!! I've wanted to see it for quite a while but we never made it past the Dinosaur Museum or Farm Country!!! Well we finally went on a beautiful sunny day and the kids had a BLAST! They loved rolling down the grass hills and playing in the water! We will have to spend more time exploring the gardens on our next visit..... IF you haven't been you should GO!!! Take a picnic too!!!!

4 comments:

Sami said...

HOW FUN!!!! :) My kids would love that!

elizabeth scott said...

What a fun mom you are! I will have to remember this place for one of the (I am bored mom!) days of summer!

Tiffany Robinson said...

How beautiful! Soon you will be living so close you can go more often.

Denise said...

Oooh we love Thanksgiving Point. I always try to take my brood there once when we visit there in the summertime. We'll be there from 6/30-7/23. Let's get together.