After a VERY long search we finally found a great house for an AMAZING deal!!!! It is 6200 sqft with 5 bed and 5 bath BUT only a two car garage plus a small lot-COMPROMISE is inevitable! We learned with each house we looked at they all had flaws! We went with this one since it is 4 houses down from our friends the Foote's (who lived in our old neighborhood) plus there are walking paths and parks throughout the neighborhood. Can't wait to move in and unpack! I'm more excited about unpacking and having my stuff again than the new house!!
OH MY GOSH!! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!! the black my fav, and lots of room for the kids to run and play....and how many fireplaces gesh. I will miss having you here but, I am happy for your family it's a great find.
WOW!!!!!! That is gorgeous! ...Well some of us get our mansion in this lifetime and some of us have to wait until the next. (ha ha)So happy for you! (:(:(:
oh jana it's sooo beautiful!!! I'm overwhelmingly happy for you guys what a huge blessing; and I just can't wait to see how you decorate everything. I know it's gonna be a show stopper!!! congratulations!!!!
I'm really enjoying this stage of my life! No more diapers, bottles, or sleepless nights! Instead I get to run the kids to school, dance,soccer,piano, etc., make the occasional dinner, and worry about homework getting done!
Whatever the stage of my life it has been a pretty fun one! Especially when you can look back and LAUGH! I love my fabulous husband and crazy kids! Most of all I love all the ADVENTURES they provide for me to experience! Isn't that what life is ALL about! Enjoy experiencing a few with me here on my blog!
7 comments:
YAY!!!!! When do you get to close?
AMAZING house! I can't wait to get up there! I am going to feel like a rockstar! :) love the wrapping paper station! seriously!!! you deserve it!
OH MY GOSH!! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!! the black my fav, and lots of room for the kids to run and play....and how many fireplaces gesh. I will miss having you here but, I am happy for your family it's a great find.
WOW!!!!!! That is gorgeous! ...Well some of us get our mansion in this lifetime and some of us have to wait until the next. (ha ha)So happy for you! (:(:(:
Yay...your search is done! Where is it?
oh jana it's sooo beautiful!!! I'm overwhelmingly happy for you guys what a huge blessing; and I just can't wait to see how you decorate everything. I know it's gonna be a show stopper!!! congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment