Saturday, June 6, 2009

Peaceful Provo River Walk





What else to do on a beautiful day but enjoy a peaceful stroll outside! Bryan's new office is right next to the Provo River Walk so we went on a nice stroll today. Too bad we had already eaten lunch because it would be a great place for a picnic! It's shady and has a lot of grassy areas to sit and enjoy the great weather! You just have to watch the kids-I told mine to stay on the path!! The only down side is the river is fast, cold, and deadly if you were to fall in! The kids would run ahead and I would yell freeze and they would stop in mid run and laugh until Bryan and I would catch up and un-freeze them! FUN! So if you are in need of a FREE fun family thing to do I'd recommend this! Happy SUMMER!

No comments: