The kids were bored so I let them cut up my magazines and glue pictures on paper. I didn't realize how this would really show me what they are thinking in their little minds! Carter and Hailey lost interest but Paige and Sarah really got into it! I had to really laugh when I saw Paige's: girl blowing out birthday cake (all she talks about is her birthday) fingernail polish, lipstick, and oh yeah - a BRA! Who would have thought she would pick those out!!!!! Now Sarah's wasn't a surprise: Jonas Brothers ( since we are going to stadium of fire) cupcakes, and ice cream cone! Ha! IF you ever wonder what your kids are thinking about give them a magazine and see what they cut out!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
What they are thinking!
The kids were bored so I let them cut up my magazines and glue pictures on paper. I didn't realize how this would really show me what they are thinking in their little minds! Carter and Hailey lost interest but Paige and Sarah really got into it! I had to really laugh when I saw Paige's: girl blowing out birthday cake (all she talks about is her birthday) fingernail polish, lipstick, and oh yeah - a BRA! Who would have thought she would pick those out!!!!! Now Sarah's wasn't a surprise: Jonas Brothers ( since we are going to stadium of fire) cupcakes, and ice cream cone! Ha! IF you ever wonder what your kids are thinking about give them a magazine and see what they cut out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is funny. She is cute though.
YOu are so creative at keeping your kids busy and happy. I love it. When do you guys get to move? Let us know if you need help!
don't laugh... I am totally doing this with gideon...although I don't anticipate any major epiphanies. He is a boy after all (not that complicated.. even in the older years) :)
what a great idea! bet tonight they would find every jonas brother picture the could lol hope they have a blast!!!!
Post a Comment