Friday, September 25, 2009

Kids new bedrooms!







After much hard work the kids all have a new twist on their bedrooms! Sarah got a desk (from Aunt Malaine that I had to promise not to paint BUT I still think it would look great pink)! Carter got a new bed and finally gets rid of the dreaded bunk bed! Hailey and Paige got a princess theme (still need to get their photos in the crowns I got for them) with darling chandeliers from IKEA! Now I'm tired and broke and done for a LONG time! Hope they enjoy!!

6 comments:

The Bargo Bunch said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You are so talented! I really like the changed bedrooms! The girls bedroom is fabulous too... I could go on and on and on! My kids think you live in the fairest castle of them all... so true :)

rossandconnierockon! said...

This looks so cute! I love the scrolling on the walls and I think I am going to have to do the curtain idea . . . I had something similar in my college years and I loved it! This looks great!

Tiffany Robinson said...

THEY ROOMS TURNED OUT SO CUTE!!!

natalie a said...

wow - jana you continue to amaze me... man I miss decorating... well I guess I can just live vicariously through you!

elizabeth scott said...

Hey girlfriend when can you come repaint and decorate my house?! You're hired!!! (:

Jana said...

How fun! You've always been so good at decorating...you really know how to pull it all together to look nice.