So glad I only go downstairs once a month!! Party hardy children in the concrete 2300 square foot playhouse!! Actaully glad it isn't finished so I DON'T have to clean it! uggggggh!
I'm really enjoying this stage of my life! No more diapers, bottles, or sleepless nights! Instead I get to run the kids to school, dance,soccer,piano, etc., make the occasional dinner, and worry about homework getting done!
Whatever the stage of my life it has been a pretty fun one! Especially when you can look back and LAUGH! I love my fabulous husband and crazy kids! Most of all I love all the ADVENTURES they provide for me to experience! Isn't that what life is ALL about! Enjoy experiencing a few with me here on my blog!
4 comments:
Can't wait to help clean that up when I'm down there! Love,Becca
I am the same way I never go in the basement, and mine is finished
hey for a kid this is the coolest space in the house - they can ride bikes, rollerblade, run and scream and everything is allowed :)!!!
oh by the way - I'm going to be privatizing my family blog - would you send me your email so I can keep up with you guys:)
my email is qberrys@hotmail.com and are you on facebook???
Post a Comment