Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Words of Wisdom


I just loved this little saying and put it on my wall in my bathroom! Don't think I will ever be beautiful on the outside but I'm working on the INSIDE!!! Oh and I got this cute table on KSL for $20 and painted it black (of course) and it was perfect the the empty nook in the potty room! Bryan now has a table to rest his books on! ha!

4 comments:

The Bargo Bunch said...

is the candle for when bryan leaves? haha tell mr. Q i miss him!

The Bargo Bunch said...

NO, really I love it! totally cute! I wish I could come see it in two days like two other little luckies!

Tiffany Robinson said...

You always have a project. Bigger house means more furniture you need to fill those empty places. You are the Deal Diva!!

Rasmussens said...

Can I just hire you to come and do my house? Yours is always so cute.