Tuesday, October 20, 2009
You're Invited!!
Ok ladies I'm having a bead party!! FRIDAY NOVEMBER 20th 1-6pm !! Anyone is invited and you can also bring a friend!! You can come make those cute watch bands or just a bracelet, necklace charm, earrings, etc. I think it is way cheaper than buying and you can customize it to whatever you want! The average watch and band are about $20 when I've seen them sell for as high as $50! Great Christmas gifts too!! You can also come just to say hello and see the new house!! Just email me your RSVP: qberrys@hotmail.com Hope to see you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ask her to have some things already made!! That's how I like to shop.
hey Jana. Thanks for getting me that book! I can't decide what i want yet. Let me know when you need that book back. I am adding your family to my blog list of friends :)
awww I wish I could have come - sounds fun ( I just bought one of those watches for my mom for her birthday $40!!!!!) oh well she loved it - so it was worth it!
Post a Comment