

You would never guess how hard it is to change a light bulb... until you have a two story ceiling can light go out!! My wacko hubby thought he knew the best way to change it!! Two bar stools and the ladder made quite the combo! Can we say I was waiting in the car to take him to the emergency room! Luckily he didn't ruin Thanksgiving Day by falling off during the amazing feat!! Now we have more light--I didn't even notice the ONE light bulb was out and tried to talk him into waiting until maybe TWO were out...but NO!
4 comments:
hA! that is Awesome
Oh my goodness!! Malaine and Gregg just bought one of those tall ladders--maybe you can borrow it in the future! I do NOT think the stool/ladder combo is a very good idea :) Hey, ladder for Christmas!!
Does this mean that is does not take common sense to be a lawyer?
I told Todd that if he was going to leave a sarcastic comment, he at least needed to log in under his name not mine. He didn't listen! Check out our blog to see our new sweetheart--http://thegrahamcrew.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment