Tuesday, November 17, 2009

LOVE notes!


Carter is just the sweetest little boy! Lately he has showered me with LOVE notes!! He brings them to me with the cutest little smile-so proud to show me!!! His favorite saying is " I love you in all of Jesus' worlds"! How do you beat that one!? Heavenly Father knew I needed my sweet boy!! Bryan gave a lesson about the One Leppar who came back to thank Jesus! Carter tries so hard to be the "First Lepard" and give me a hug and tell me thank you! We are working on dropping the "d" to Leppar! And who knows if I'm spelling that right?! Oh well! I'm just glad he is writing Love notes to me and not some little girl in his class!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

HA! funny funny. Avorie has started that to.....I have gotten so many lately that instead of keeping all of them we scan them into the computer to keep. I also keep asking Avorie to write More then just I love you...more words.

natalie a said...

yeah you've got to laminate that puppy, someday you'll be glad it stood the test of time - Gideon says he will always live with us - we'll see.... :)