We started the day with the neighborhood parade and pancake breakfast....we really have a great little neighborhood up here in Highland! Then it was bbq with the Marolf's and off to explore Thanksgiving Point!! We were a little tired so we went to bed before fireworks...only to be woken up by the neighbors LOUD fireworks display...I know Bah Humbug!!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
24th of July
We started the day with the neighborhood parade and pancake breakfast....we really have a great little neighborhood up here in Highland! Then it was bbq with the Marolf's and off to explore Thanksgiving Point!! We were a little tired so we went to bed before fireworks...only to be woken up by the neighbors LOUD fireworks display...I know Bah Humbug!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA!! yes you guys to go to bed early. WAY FUN and I love the outfits.
Post a Comment