So I'm missing Elizabeth across the street and her big spider and spider web! And had to really tax my brain to figure out the mantel this year-didn't have one before to decorate! And my goal was to decorate without buying anything new! Think I did it!?? of course NOT! I had to get the shoes for the front door one day at Kneaders they were calling my name!! Do miss the corn stalks from our old garden! I've seen so many cute ideas on blogs that my home decor is looking a little lame! still the same! BUT I can't wait for the leaves to change and we are only five minutes away from the canyon! come on up and see us!
you have always been such a fantastic decorator....I wish I had your brain to decorate. Although it would be nice to have a huge house and lots of places to decorate it to.
I love how fun and festive you are and always will be! You are so much fun! You are the life of the party, the h in holiday,happy and hillarious! Your decorations are so cute this year! Love the witch shoes on the front door!!!
I'm really enjoying this stage of my life! No more diapers, bottles, or sleepless nights! Instead I get to run the kids to school, dance,soccer,piano, etc., make the occasional dinner, and worry about homework getting done!
Whatever the stage of my life it has been a pretty fun one! Especially when you can look back and LAUGH! I love my fabulous husband and crazy kids! Most of all I love all the ADVENTURES they provide for me to experience! Isn't that what life is ALL about! Enjoy experiencing a few with me here on my blog!
4 comments:
you have always been such a fantastic decorator....I wish I had your brain to decorate. Although it would be nice to have a huge house and lots of places to decorate it to.
Lame? NO WAY!! Gorgeous--YES! I just LOVE IT!
oh... I miss all your cute holiday decor.... I think I need you to come up and give me some ideas for the seasonal crap...er I mean stuff ;)
I love how fun and festive you are and always will be! You are so much fun! You are the life of the party, the h in holiday,happy and hillarious! Your decorations are so cute this year! Love the witch shoes on the front door!!!
Post a Comment