poor Carter broke his right arm now! gotta love a phone call from school informing me he got hit with a soccer ball and they think he broke his wrist! so glad it wasn't his wrist but just his bone! thinking this kid needs more calcium! start chugging more chocolate milk! and now he is trying to do everything-including school work-with his left hand! he did make the remark " I wish I wasn't me" and that broke my heart! let's hope this is the LAST broken bone he ever has!!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
ooops he did it again!!
poor Carter broke his right arm now! gotta love a phone call from school informing me he got hit with a soccer ball and they think he broke his wrist! so glad it wasn't his wrist but just his bone! thinking this kid needs more calcium! start chugging more chocolate milk! and now he is trying to do everything-including school work-with his left hand! he did make the remark " I wish I wasn't me" and that broke my heart! let's hope this is the LAST broken bone he ever has!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
poor kid....at least he knows what to expect this time around.
Post a Comment