We had soooo much fun with our family over Fall Break! It was great of my sister, Grayson, and Becca to make the horrible 13 hour car ride up to see us! We tried to fit in as much FUN as possible!! Barnyard Boo-fun riding the ponies, Gardner Village- with all the cute witches, Cornbellys corn maze-where the kids stuffed my purse with corn for the chickens and the beloved port-a-potty- and Trafalga which was way too crowded- Picnic up the canyon to enjoy the fall leaves, Kneaders French Toast, and lots of fun time playing and making forts in the empty lot next to us! Ok now I'm going to go take a nap to rest up from all the excitement!
What time are we meeting for breakfast tomorrow??? Thank you for the most incredible week of fun and memories ever! We had such a blast spending time with all of the fam :) love you bunches and bunches and bunches!!! XOXOXOXO
I'm really enjoying this stage of my life! No more diapers, bottles, or sleepless nights! Instead I get to run the kids to school, dance,soccer,piano, etc., make the occasional dinner, and worry about homework getting done!
Whatever the stage of my life it has been a pretty fun one! Especially when you can look back and LAUGH! I love my fabulous husband and crazy kids! Most of all I love all the ADVENTURES they provide for me to experience! Isn't that what life is ALL about! Enjoy experiencing a few with me here on my blog!
2 comments:
What time are we meeting for breakfast tomorrow??? Thank you for the most incredible week of fun and memories ever! We had such a blast spending time with all of the fam :) love you bunches and bunches and bunches!!! XOXOXOXO
Your pictures look like you had WAY TOO MUCH FUN...next time I want to come.
Post a Comment