Saturday, October 30, 2010

hApPy hAlLoWeEn!








With the basement taking over my life I just did not have time for Halloween this year! Sarah luckily had me order her costume-ALL Harry Potter-online last month so she was good to go! I decided last minute with the cold weather that we would re-use the lady bug costumes for Hailey and Paige --and it helped that the new neighbors and friends hadn't seen them before!! Carter decided to ditch the $20 spiderman costume the morning he was supposed to wear it to school and Sarah helped him throw together a Jedi outfit-thanks to Grama Ann making lots of capes! They had a great church party which helped lessen the blow of the horrible rain that ruined trick-or-treating! Oh well less candy to eat = less hyper activity!! Oh and I didn't get a picture of the carved pumpkins- I had to do all four since Bryan was sick- and I'm not very good at it!! Ok now we can cross Halloween off the list of to do's! yay!

5 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

....and now on to packing it all away and getting out the Christmas stuff.

Just Jana said...

tiffany you know me SO well!!! as soon as I get back from San Francisco so it will be delayed a week....dang it!

Aly said...

Poor Hailey, she looks so sad!

elizabeth scott said...

Like Carter Garrett has been some form of star wars for the past 3 years! He of course changed his mind a day before Halloween and wanted to be a baseball player. I said, "NO" This is after Cecily changed her mind 2x before Halloween! Can't wait to hear about SF tonight!

The Bargo Bunch said...

i just love those halloween goblins!!! auntie blaine sends kisses!!!