We went to a friends wedding today and it really reminded me of what a cute, sweet, awesome, husband I have! Made me remember back almost 14 years ago to our BIG day and how excited I was to be Bryan's wife......and I still AM!! Too bad he still looks the same as in our wedding photos and I don't resemble the girl standing next to him! I will blame it on the red hair I used to have!! Bryan is still everything I ever wanted in a husband! Love him so!
Friday, November 19, 2010
my cute husband!
We went to a friends wedding today and it really reminded me of what a cute, sweet, awesome, husband I have! Made me remember back almost 14 years ago to our BIG day and how excited I was to be Bryan's wife......and I still AM!! Too bad he still looks the same as in our wedding photos and I don't resemble the girl standing next to him! I will blame it on the red hair I used to have!! Bryan is still everything I ever wanted in a husband! Love him so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are so CUTE yourself!! Both of you look great together.
ahhh... young love
He is an amazing person altogether! I am so grateful for him too... :) The best brother in law in the world!
Brian is a keeper!!!! He is a great guy! Cute picture of the 2 of ya. (:
Post a Comment