Thursday, November 18, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving!
So I just watched the two clips below and am feeling kind of guilty for taking the kids to Dinseyland and Knotts Berry Farm for Thanksgiving.......but I'm trying to think this is a great bonding family time and "sharpen the saw" moment for me! Just this last Sunday in primary the kids were asked what is special about this next Sunday....the answer they were looking for was the Primary Program but Paige yelled out CHRISTMAS!! My neighbor laughed and said "yes it sure looks like that at your house"!! and now I'm taking them to Disneyland for Thanksgiving...bad mom!! Ok so I will try to do better next month and get the real Spirit of Christmas in their heads every day!! I am making Thanksgiving dinner this Sunday and we are going to watch the clips below and talk about our blessings so how about an early celebration?!I really am thankful for all me blessings and great family and friends like you! Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment