Monday, January 24, 2011

Breakfast in Bed @ Boise!



Bryan had to go to Boise to represent a client so I tagged along. My sister in law watached the kiddos and they loved having a "sleep over"! So did I! We enjoyed the quiet road trip and only having to stop once for a potty break! Bryan's 30 min. trial went 3 hours but I enjoyed watching him do his very stressful job! We then had an early dinner at Cheesecake Factory-not too impressed-then some shopping and back to the hotel. It was rainy and cold so we just enjoyed the great t.v.!! Bryan got me breakfast in bed the next morning and we enjoyed the time to talk on the way home. It wasn't anything super exciting but was so nice just to get away for a day! We need to do this more often!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

How nice. Love it when you can just have peace and silence. No interupting....get's you recharged doesn't it.

elizabeth scott said...

So Fun! You make me want to run away with Aaron for a few days. How could you not love the Cheesecake Factory? Do you not like cheesecake?