


I remember back when I had energy and did a whole "love week" thing for Valentines and am wishing I had it in me still.......but yeah not this year! So I think we will have Thanksgiving dinner at the fancy dining room table on fancy dishes.....do I dare let them use my nice glasses??? and am thinking I will cut out hearts for everyone with their name on it and pass them around the table to write on why we love that person! and of course my yummy cake to top it off! Now if only the kids could catch the whole "love is in the air" thing and stop fighting with eachother!!
3 comments:
Jana! You think of everything! You decorated in the most beautiful way--that counts as Love Week! So sweet!
Super Cute!!!!! But I think you meant Valentine's dinner not Thanksgiving dinner? he he (;
At least you have enough energy to do a BIG HUGE dinner....way to go.
Post a Comment