Eight years ago I sat at Valentine's Dinner with Bryan having contractions so bad I could barely enjoy dinner!! I was not going to have this baby on Valentine's Day since he was a boy and would probly rather not have his bday on the LOVE holiday! Luckily he decided to wait for his official entry into the world on the 15th! Carter is such a sweet and helpful little boy who is quickly growing into an obnoxious little tease! We are having the big party on Saturday and playing lots of "Minute to Win It" games! will post more pics later! Sure love my "Best" boy!
Monday, February 14, 2011
hApPy bDaY cArTeR!!
Eight years ago I sat at Valentine's Dinner with Bryan having contractions so bad I could barely enjoy dinner!! I was not going to have this baby on Valentine's Day since he was a boy and would probly rather not have his bday on the LOVE holiday! Luckily he decided to wait for his official entry into the world on the 15th! Carter is such a sweet and helpful little boy who is quickly growing into an obnoxious little tease! We are having the big party on Saturday and playing lots of "Minute to Win It" games! will post more pics later! Sure love my "Best" boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good birthday idea!! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Carter!!! Hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment