Wednesday, February 9, 2011

out with the old & in with the new!





I finally saved enough to upgrade to a new piano....the old one was a great beginner/banger piano but the piano teacher cringed all during the lessons! So good old KSL not only hooked me up with a newer one but sold the old one too! I will miss the old one but LOVE the new BLACK one! woo hoo! and I looked on in amazement as the guys backed the uhaul up across the lawn and to the front porch! These guys were no dummies and not about to kill themselves getting the old HEAVY piano out the door! So glad we got it out the door in one piece and the new one was delivered!! Now if only the kids will practice more! Yah right!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Love it!! now you just need a NEW family photo up there.