Unfortunately we didn't have a lot of time to get Carter's car jacked up but we got it done in time--Which was a miracle!! At the last minute we were hot glueing quarters to the bottom and then to the top to have it weigh enough! So that was the award--most expensive $1.50 in quarters ! We werent very fast but Carter still had fun! Plus I told him eventhough his dad put the wheels on wrong-at least he has a dad to do fun fun things with!
Monday, September 26, 2011
pine wood derby....
Unfortunately we didn't have a lot of time to get Carter's car jacked up but we got it done in time--Which was a miracle!! At the last minute we were hot glueing quarters to the bottom and then to the top to have it weigh enough! So that was the award--most expensive $1.50 in quarters ! We werent very fast but Carter still had fun! Plus I told him eventhough his dad put the wheels on wrong-at least he has a dad to do fun fun things with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HA! I think that would be ONE reason John would like a boy...to build things like that with:)
Co Carter Go! I love your car!!!
Post a Comment