Sarah and I were so lucky to turn Bryan's business trip to DC into our little vacation! We had a terrific time and crammed A LOT into four days!! No wonder I'm so tired today!! We hope to take the other kids back to DC when they turn 12 too! We really enjoyed the museums, monuments, and food! The pics with my arms up was to capture the sweat rings that I've not had since Japan!! The 80% humidity just about killed me!! So glad to be back in dry Utah!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Washington DC Highlights......
Sarah and I were so lucky to turn Bryan's business trip to DC into our little vacation! We had a terrific time and crammed A LOT into four days!! No wonder I'm so tired today!! We hope to take the other kids back to DC when they turn 12 too! We really enjoyed the museums, monuments, and food! The pics with my arms up was to capture the sweat rings that I've not had since Japan!! The 80% humidity just about killed me!! So glad to be back in dry Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so lucky you get to experience all that fun stuff!!
Love Washington DC! I love that Sarah got to go along too! Such fun memories that will last forever!
Post a Comment