Sunday, August 19, 2012
Education Week
Wow this week flew by!! We have had Grandma Mim and Aunt Shawna here for Education Week.... and have been going to classes, eating out, going to movies, lots of walking,and bonding! I can't believe how fast the week went! Sarah was such a good sport babysitting that we broke a small rule and took her and her friend Sydney on Friday even though they arent 14 yet! They LOVED it and going just for 3 classes was great for their short attention span...thus probably why they have the 14 year old rule! Its nice to have a week to spend time with Bryan (well we only did three of the five days this year) and learn a few new things! I was sad our favorite teacher only taught two classes this year instead of his normal 10-12 so I hope next year he will back!! Sarah's belated birthday wish was to go do baptisms for the dead at the Salt Lake Temple....I don't know of very many 13 year olds who would pick that for their birthday! Hope this sweet girl never changes!!! Wish I could have gone too but someone had to stay home and hold down the fort!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment