Monday, March 16, 2009

SERIOUSLY!!!!!


As I was scrubbing away the end cabinet (where the trash can used to be) I glanced above my head only to see a VERY disturbing sight! Someone- who has yet to confess- has put gross chewing gum under the cabinet! In a variety of colors too! So should I leave it for the new owners to enjoy!? Just Kidding !! I will be trying to get whoever fesses up to it to help me clean it up tomorrow!

2 comments:

Misses~ said...

The gum thing is funny. luv it!

Jana I am sorry I am so lame and hidden that I didn't know you were moving. I looked at Jen S. blog and found out this sad news. I just wanted to thank you for being a fun visiting teacher and friend. You always lifted my spirits. I have admired you from the first time you spoke in RS when you first moved into the ward. You are such a neat, cool person. Luv Ya!

Denise said...

Oh my, that IS gross. Sorry.