I have always thought that slate floors were really pretty and wanted them UNTIL we moved into the rental house. All the flooring is slate except the bedrooms.Not only do your feet hurt at the end of the day from walking on it - whoever put it down didn't know what they were doing because it is uneven with jagged edges! Paige was running through the kitchen and ran across a jagged edge and cut her foot! That poor girl is NOT having much fun here! I even went out and dug around and found my black area rug to put down so we have a soft spot for the kids when watching tv. My other favorite "what were they thinking" about this house is the lovely wall decor in the master bedroom. I'm not sure what the fabric is supposed to be? Any ideas? I have to say with the house hunt I have had countless "what were they thinking" moments. Builders should HAVE to consult a woman before building a house!!!!!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
What were they thinking?!
I have always thought that slate floors were really pretty and wanted them UNTIL we moved into the rental house. All the flooring is slate except the bedrooms.Not only do your feet hurt at the end of the day from walking on it - whoever put it down didn't know what they were doing because it is uneven with jagged edges! Paige was running through the kitchen and ran across a jagged edge and cut her foot! That poor girl is NOT having much fun here! I even went out and dug around and found my black area rug to put down so we have a soft spot for the kids when watching tv. My other favorite "what were they thinking" about this house is the lovely wall decor in the master bedroom. I'm not sure what the fabric is supposed to be? Any ideas? I have to say with the house hunt I have had countless "what were they thinking" moments. Builders should HAVE to consult a woman before building a house!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
no wonder the home is still for sale! Thank you so much for being such a good friend and taking care of me and my kids this week. It's funny that my mom lives so close yet she really isn't there for me. I guess all I need is my friends. So Thank you so much for pitching in anytime to help. You are awesome!!!
Post a Comment