Sunday, March 1, 2009

Talk about Moving a Mountain!


I've spent all week helping my sister-in-law pack and yesterday was the BIG moving day! Poor Bryan spent 12 hours hauling boxes and furniture! This was an eye opening experience in why I shouldn't move! Bryan has already started boxing his beloved book collection! Five book cases full! I can't wait to see him lug all of those up the stairs! We have an offer in but the bank will take forever- so we get to rent and move TWICE!! Sounds like fun! We found a rental a couple of blocks away and hopefully we won't be there too long! I bet you can guess what I will be doing the next three weeks! Not much blogging! You can see our top two choices on www.utahrealestate.com and enter the mls # on the right hand side. Our first choice is in Highland 863741 and our second is in Lehi 813439.

4 comments:

us plus 5 said...

good luck!!!! if malainey and i were closer we could jump in and come help, guess we will just have to go out to lunch and talk about your moving adventure instead! :o) but we will be thinking about you!! :o)jk good luck you are so organized you will do fine! you have many little helpers :o)

rossandconnierockon! said...

Both of your house picks are amazing! I love the kitchen in the 2nd (Lehi) choice but the wood, especially the floors, in the 1st choice are simply amazing. Wow! And I cannot believe that choice #1 has a finished basement!!! Both are beautiful :) And best wishes with the moving!

Fuku_chan said...

Nice houses. I have to come and visit you since you are much closer now for sure. Good luck for moving. I hate moving too. I do not even think about it.

natalie a said...

I'm just a phone call away - I can help you know!!! you're crazy to do all this by yourself!