Thursday, February 26, 2009

Too scary for a picture!

My crazy dermatologist went to town removing moles from my face so I know look like I have major acne! This was my first appnt. so I thought "oh he will just look things over and have me come back in a few weeks to take care of things"! Instead he is poking needles in my face to numb it and then removing 6 moles. They were skin color but now are nice and red! Then I have him take a look at a cyst on my back and the next thing I know he is cutting me open and removing it! I have the stitches to prove it!!! Now that is what I call service! He sure doesn't waste any time! Hopefully I won't rip out any stitches going to help my sister in law move today! Could this month get any more crazy!?

4 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

ok first of all you make it out to be worse that it is. I saw you and you like fine! Second you are so nice to help others when you are not feeling at your best...You are awesome, amazing and wonderful. I will miss you!!

rossandconnierockon! said...

Yes, please take care of yourself! Your surgeries sound, well, scary! Especially when you were not expecting a comprehensive removal(s). I never saw any moles on your face--never. I am glad the dr. caught them and you will not need to worry about sun and moles :) Take care of yourself!

Fuku_chan said...

Wow, six moles. I hope these heal soon. I am thinking to go see a Dr. for a one dark mole on my face that showed up after I gave a birth to Little H... now, I am kind of scared....

natalie a said...

I saw you!!! You looked amazing don't stress!!!!