Carter's BEST Birthday gift! He is soooooo excited to get on and ride! Let's hope he will let his sisters ride too! I can already see the arguments over this one! We have to charge the battery so they can't really fight over it until tomorrow!! I actually think they had more fun with the box! They made a club house out of it with a door and window (covered with saran wrap)! Whatever keeps them entertained!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Vrooom Vroooom!
Carter's BEST Birthday gift! He is soooooo excited to get on and ride! Let's hope he will let his sisters ride too! I can already see the arguments over this one! We have to charge the battery so they can't really fight over it until tomorrow!! I actually think they had more fun with the box! They made a club house out of it with a door and window (covered with saran wrap)! Whatever keeps them entertained!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW!! you are awesome PARENTS!!
I LOVE this! And he looks like a natural :) Does this have a motor of any kind? I have seen the little Jeeps with a very small/slow motor and they seem like fun (in a backyard!).
Post a Comment