Sarah got a new ortho device that is supposed to expand her bite to make room for all of her teeth. Sounds pretty barbaric huh! Well the best part is I get to use a little "key" to crank it twice a day! Yes I feel like quite the meanie trying to get her to hold still while I try to figure out how to crank the "appliance" (as they call like to call it)! She did try to have some fun with it by requesting the orange glow in the dark appliance. She enjoyed putting the flashlight in her mouth and then taking it out in the closet to show how it glows! Her siblings were VERY impressed! Luckily we are done in two weeks! It brings back my horrible childhood memories of braces! OUCH!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
I'm supposed to do what!!????
Sarah got a new ortho device that is supposed to expand her bite to make room for all of her teeth. Sounds pretty barbaric huh! Well the best part is I get to use a little "key" to crank it twice a day! Yes I feel like quite the meanie trying to get her to hold still while I try to figure out how to crank the "appliance" (as they call like to call it)! She did try to have some fun with it by requesting the orange glow in the dark appliance. She enjoyed putting the flashlight in her mouth and then taking it out in the closet to show how it glows! Her siblings were VERY impressed! Luckily we are done in two weeks! It brings back my horrible childhood memories of braces! OUCH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you have any problems turning it let me know... I will be there in a flash. I know it seems hard now but it just makes her even stronger if she can survive this.
makes me cringe...at least it glows in the dark!
Post a Comment