Carter was so dang excited passing out his party invitations he almost slipped and fell on the ice several times! I was waiting to take him to the ER with another broken arm. He was FULL of giggles and wasn't even paying attention as he ran up everyones front steps! He chose a STAR WARS party with the usual pizza, cupcakes, and icecream. Then they were supposed to watch CLONE WARS downstairs but it turned into wrestle mania in the dark! I think they maybe watched five minutes of the movie and then ran around screaming the rest of the time! Needless to say we ended the party 30 min. early!!! He got a battery operated four wheeler that dad gets to put together! I'll post photos of that when (and if) it happens! No hurry right now since it is snowy and cold outside! His favorite gift was the Star Wars giant coloring book and paints that he IS sharing with his sisters! They are all painting right now! OOOOPS -I'm too tired to try and edit out the duplicate photo I posted- Oh well!
I'm really enjoying this stage of my life! No more diapers, bottles, or sleepless nights! Instead I get to run the kids to school, dance,soccer,piano, etc., make the occasional dinner, and worry about homework getting done!
Whatever the stage of my life it has been a pretty fun one! Especially when you can look back and LAUGH! I love my fabulous husband and crazy kids! Most of all I love all the ADVENTURES they provide for me to experience! Isn't that what life is ALL about! Enjoy experiencing a few with me here on my blog!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Carter!! He is such a sweet little boy. If I do have a boy I hope he is just like him.
Post a Comment