Wednesday, February 18, 2009

House Sold!


Ok for real this time! We signed the papers this morning and if everything goes as planned we must depart March 20th for who know where! The house hunt is on! And so is my pounding headache! I'm pretty much in shock and denial! We hope to not be homeless on the 20th! Help!

4 comments:

Rasmussens said...

I am really excited for you guys. You will be so missed around here. Good luck with the house hunting!

elizabeth scott said...

After crying for longer then I will admit publicly I am really happy for you. I don't know what I will do without you next door? I will feel lost for a while. I have been told that change is the only constant in life so I must embrace it!

Fuku_chan said...

Hey you are moving. congratsurations for selling a house! Well, come closer to SLC if you will be in UT. We can be closer. hahaha. We are housing hunting too. I do not like it much. Well, we have been house hunting how long??? yeap, more than 1year. haha. we are very slow movers. I hope that you can find a good house that you like.

natalie a said...

yay for you guys!!!!! I am so excited to see the amazing new place you guys will be moving to (like how I just invited myself over - he he )

(I KNOW IT'S OUT THERE;)
be patient... you'll find it soon!