Saturday, February 7, 2009

CRASH!!!!


On the way home yesterday Bryan got rear-ended by a nice little grandpa who was to busy finding the right setting on his heater to watch the road! CRASH!!!!! Bryan's poor precious car got a bit more than a scratch! Hello to a new bumper would be my guess! Bryan's neck is killing him but we made it to a chiropractor today who worked on him for an hour so he is feeling a bit better! It may be a while before both car and Bryan are back to normal! DANG IT! I wonder if this is number two in things come in threes!?? What could number three be!?

3 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

It's a good thing that's all that happened. Thank goodness he is alive!!! you do have bad luck right now...ahhh!!

Fuku_chan said...

Sorry to hear about the car accidnet. It is a terable thing... I hope your luck will chanage soon to be better.

Rasmussens said...

That flat out stinks. I am so sorry. I am glad that the hubby is okay.