The kids got this parrot for Christmas and LOVE it! It talks and has moving eyes and wings! The kids carry it around and hang it on their shirts using it's beak! I LOVE it because you don't have to feed it, clean up after it, and can TURN IT OFF when I'm tired of listening to it! The absolute PERFECT PET! Thanks Kimberly for the gift that just keeps on giving!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Perry the Parrot-the PERFECT pet!
The kids got this parrot for Christmas and LOVE it! It talks and has moving eyes and wings! The kids carry it around and hang it on their shirts using it's beak! I LOVE it because you don't have to feed it, clean up after it, and can TURN IT OFF when I'm tired of listening to it! The absolute PERFECT PET! Thanks Kimberly for the gift that just keeps on giving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny, Avery was telling me about this bird today! She started off with, "Hailey has a pet parrot." I was like what?!?! I knew you weren't crazy enough to have a live bird...
Post a Comment